About This Position
Our Client is a successful corporate property company, that is part of an international group, and they are located in the CBD.
We require a confident and hardworking Commercial Property Manager to take over a diverse portfolio. You will play an integral role in servicing a varied client list and setting the platform to attract quality new business.
The successful applicant will be:
- Confident, professional with corporate presentation
- Organised with a high standard of administrative capabilities including computer knowledge
- Reliable & Responsible
- Capable of working well under pressure at times
Duties will include:
- All aspects of Commercial Property Management
- Administer lease contracts & renewals
- Manage communication and service delivery to owners and tenants
- Rent collection, reviews & renewals
- Monthly reporting to owners/tenants & Directors
- Ensuring appropriate inspections are undertaken and all maintenance successfully completed
The portfolio is mostly industrial with less than 30% a combination of office and retail. That said, our Client can move properties around to suit the successful candidates experience and skill set to give more or less of one type of asset.
There are around 110 tenants across 70 properties with about 50 owners. Again, this may vary depending on candidate.
We are offering a salary in the $80k to $120k + super depending on your experience.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”