About This Position
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, our client is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager.
This position is responsible for new business growth for our Client, specifically through the leasing and management of their holdings.
The position also assumes responsibility in the support, preparation and coordination of quality, accurate proposals, and tenders to optimize success rate whilst focusing on market trends, budget guidelines, and requirements of potential new clients. This also includes the structure and preparation of costings and memos to executive management.
The key focus of this role is:
- Business Development
- Preparing Proposals and Tenders
- Reporting to Executive Management
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following abilities:
- Strategic mindset.
- Understands overall themes, trends and goals that may affect the team.
- Displays financial acumen.
- Assists teams to understand financial data and uses it to make better decisions.
- Develops relationships.
- Time management skills.
- Team orientated.
- Demonstrates integrity, leadership, and innovation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience at a mid to senior management level with exposure to commercial services, business strategy and planning and/or business development.
- Highly proficient skills across the Microsoft Office suite of applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Extensive experience in proposal/tender preparation.
- Demonstrated high levels of competency in numeracy, verbal, and written communications.
- Skilled in communicating with people at all levels.
- Strong networking capabilities.
- High level negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong planning, organising and implementation skills.
- Lateral thinker able to provide new solutions, with demonstrated competence in situation analysis and decision making.
A tertiary qualification in business, business management, commercial or other related fields is essential
A salary package will be offered, commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.
It is anticipated the role will offer $95k base salary + super, plus a car allowance of $17,500 or a fully maintained motor vehicle will be provided plus bonus commission based on KPI’s of circa $20k per annum.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”