About This Position
Reporting to the Business Development Manager WA, the position is responsible for new business growth.
The successful applicant will investigate potential new sites and the preparation of costing models and written recommendations for the lease/ management of the newly acquired sites. The position also assumes responsibility in the preparation and co-ordination of high quality and accurate tender responses and quotations with the goal of achieving a high new business success rate. The role requires the use of lateral thinking, an understanding of current economic and market trends and the ability to present your ideas both formally and informally to internal and external clients in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Superior customer focus and superior customer service.
- Develops and builds strong relationships within the organisation and outside of the organisation.
- Supportive of ideas and opinions put forward by others.
- Manages conflict and remains calm and collected when faced with difficult situations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Works well within a Team.
- Results focused and drives results.
- Demonstrates integrity and values.
Skills and Experience
- Sound computer skills.
- General understanding of the commercial property industry.
- High level of negotiating and closing skills.
- Strong leadership and business management skills.
- Competent level of sales and marketing experience.
- Planning, organising and implementation skills.
- Lateral thinker able to provide new solutions.
- Experience in delegation and project management.
- Evidence of and experience in managing deadlines.
- Competence in situation analysis and decision making.
- Exposure to the preparation and delivery of operational reports and tenders.
- Excellent communication skills.
Relevant degree within either Property, Marketing and/or Sales or similar experience in previous roles that align with the above requirements.
Our Client will offer the successful candidate a salary of $70k + super, motor vehicle allowance (to be negotiated) and a commission of circa $20k+ depending on KPI’s.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”