About This Position
Our Client is seeking an Office Administrator/Property Management Assistant to join their boutique team located in Subiaco.
Who Are You?
You’re a high-energy, well organised, and experienced office administrator with excellent time management skills and able to keep a few “balls” in the air at any one time. You enjoy being part of a strong knit team.
You will be a positive, tech savvy and an organised self-starter with experience in a similar role. Real estate experience specifically is not required, however would be a clear advantage. Attention to detail and interpersonal skills that ensure discretion and confidentiality are essential. A commitment to continuously learning, improving, and refining your skills is a part of who you are. You like to be around people and are also perfectly comfortable working on your own.
The position is being offered as part-time with flexible hours that can be negotiated to suit the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the running & co-ordination of the office.
- Provide support to the Property Management team.
- Diary management/arranging appointments
- Prepare listing kits and marketing of properties
- Database entry and management
- Client relationships and management
- Marketing and advertising
- Prepare properties for all inspections
- Ongoing training and support
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding time management
- Positive energy & enthusiasm
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work well under pressure
- Confidence to network and prospect
- Focused and determined
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Relate well to people
- Ability to adapt as required
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficient with computers and tech savvy
- Ethical, courageous & passionate
- Punctual, reliable, and well presented
- Committed to delivering superior client service
- Community minded with a strong social conscience
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”