About This Position
Our client is dedicated to making their business the leader in Strata Management.
We are seeking to appoint a Strata Manager with at least 3 years’ experience to join this well run, modern office just outside the CBD – so parking is plentiful.
Duties will include:
- Attending to all phone calls relative to the portfolio (around 60 buildings).
- Attending to all emails relative to the portfolio.
- Attending meetings for each building, taking, and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Liaising with the Council of Owners, Owners, and Property Managers to cultivate good relations and ensure all expectations are being met.
- Insurance Claims for portfolio.
- Approval budget and agenda (prepared by others).
- Document management of Strata Company files both electronic and hard copies.
The position is Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm plus any after hour meetings.
*There is a 6-month probation period and after three months, you will be offered the opportunity to work 2 days from home with the option to work 3 days in the office, providing you have the necessary set up to remote connect to the office.
An Assistant is assigned to every two Strata Managers and will assist you in the issuing of work orders, quote requests, actioning work from minutes of meetings, issuing breach letters and sending memos.
The Trust Administrator undertakes all financials and budget with input from Strata Manager
A salary commensurate with your experience will be discussed at interview.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”