About This Position
What makes a FANTASTIC Property Manager? One who cares about their Tenants, their Landlords and Their Career!
These are the following attributes our Client is seeking:
- A positive attitude, even when a “bad day” hits you in the head.
- Problem solving tips and tricks.
- An ability to nurture relationships with owners and tenants alike (it’s a lot easier if they like you!)
- Strong communication and accurate record keeping skills.
- The capacity to showcase their own Property Management style whilst still working to our Client’s office procedures and policies.
- Methodical time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and stay cool under pressure – it happens in our industry.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Residential Tenancy’s Act.
- A care factor in what they do and in the quality of service they offer to both Tenants and Landlords.
- A sense of humour – our Client’s office loves a “good belly laugh”
- Great team player proficiencies.
- A current Property Management registration and up to date CPD points.
Duties will include end to end Property Management.
- The proactive day to day management and administration of your portfolio, of around 110 properties.
- Resolution and follow up of general Owner and Tenancy matters.
- Punctual responses to Client’s communications.
- Lease sign ups and renewals.
- Rent reviews.
- Minimising rent and invoice arrears.
- Comprehensive and accurate inspections on the properties.
- Negotiating bond disposals.
- Prompt maintenance management and follow up that the job HAS been completed.
- Court attendance as necessary – minimising this by always selecting the best of the best Tenant/s.
You will be part of this forward-thinking Agency and be one of 4 Property Mangers. Assisting the team is a Leasing/Home Open Assistant, Business Development Manager, and a Trust Accountant. Our Client’s offices are located just north of the CBD in a great precinct with coffee shops, gourmet lunch bars, a shopping centre, hair and nail salons, gyms and has a great street vibe.
Our client is offering a salary circa of $70k + super and company car available for outside work.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”