About This Position
Our client is a boutique property agency, well established and respected in the southern suburbs. They are seeking an experienced and energetic Commercial Property Manager who aligns with their core values: honesty, loyalty, values relationships and trustworthy.
The ideal applicant will have exceptional communication skills and be self-motivated.
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships with Lessors and Lessees.
- Track key leasing dates and deadlines to protect their clients’ interests.
- Negotiating new leases with existing Lessees on expiry of Lease term or options.
- Liaise with contractors on a range of work orders on behalf of the client.
- Prepare and issue variable outgoings budgets and reconciliations.
- Conduct property inspections to meet face to face with Lessees to discuss initial property induction and ensuring Lease compliance.
- Provide periodic reports to clients on their property and delivering recommendations on ways to enhance their asset.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the commercial property industry and a track record of driving delivery to the highest standard.
- Current registration for a Property / Sales Representative
- Ability to deal with a variety of complex issues concurrently, within tight operational deadlines.
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to build and foster successful relationships with your clients and stakeholders and the capacity to think strategically and solve problems effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organisational and time management skills.
- Professional presentation with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment, but capable of working autonomously.
- Excellent computer skills.
A salary commensurate with your experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director.
“We Speak Your Language”