About This Position
Reporting to the Office Manager, the purpose of this position is to provide experienced administration support to the Office / Trust Account Manager.
Main tasks and your ore objectives include:
- Creditor invoice authorisation & posting
- Debt Recovery
- Sub-meter accounts
- Receipt funds from clients
- Updating in StrataMaster (Strata Management software programme – training will be given)
- Loading new creditors
- Updating registers
- Relief bank reconciliations
- Scanning & Filing
- Answer phones
- Miscellaneous ad0hoc administration tasks
The above list is not exhaustive, and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a close team.
- Positive attitude.
- Previous experience in Strata management is not essential however previous administration experience of at least 5 years is required to be considered for this role.
- Strong Computer skills.
Skills & Competencies:
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all arenas including written, phone and face to face.
- Communication - the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organisation - accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
Essential Personal Attributes:
• Professional approach
• Confident manner
• Positive approach to change
This job description serves to illustrate the scope and responsibilities of the post and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform other job-related tasks requested by management and as necessitated by the development of this role and the development of the business.
Our Client will offer a salary circa of $45k to $55k + Super (negotiable on experience).
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”