About This Position
Our Client, is located in Jandakot is a not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting people with disabilities in Perth for over 27 years.
- Experience working with or as a tradesperson
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Willing and happy to get your hands dirty
- Coordinating planned and reactive maintenance requests
- Manage work orders and allocate to external trades or contacted facility maintenance company
- Organise Fleet maintenance and fleet records, including ODO readings for renewal of leased vehicles, etc
- Review fleet complete reports and escalate to Operations as required
- Supervise trades, check on work in progress
- Procurement for shared houses, house setup and head office
- Organising set up of shared residential houses
- Basic procurement and delivery to shared residential houses
- Liaison between Operations teams and trades
- Managing day to day requests from shared residential houses, including general trouble shooting
- Ordering and managing fuel cards
- Populating and maintaining relevant databases
The correct title for the role will be Property and Vehicles Officer on a 12 month fixed term contact on a part time basis, preferably Monday to Friday. The position is 0.6 FTE, preferably working 5 days a week (Mon-Friday).
Salary is $50,000 FTE, which is $30,000 pro rata for this role (excluding Super)
No vehicle will be provided.
In the first instance, please send your C.V. in the STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE in a word.doc format to Julie Della, Managing Director via email. PLEASE NOTE: All applicants will be acknowledged.
“We Speak Your Language”